The North Face Summit Run Training Pack 12L
The North Face Summit Run Training Pack 12L.
When you’re focused on racking up long miles on the trail, the last thing you need is a heavy, bulky backpack. That’s why we developed the Summit Run Training Pack. It features a generous 12 litres of space for storing water gels, a shell layer and other race day essentials without weighing you down. There are two custom 500 ml soft flasks included that can be attached to the bottle pockets via a leash system. This enables quick re-loading, even when they’re empty, allowing you to stay hydrated on the go. The large back pocket fits jackets and other large items and closes easily without you having to take off the pack. And the durable ripstop fabric is engineered with FlashDry™ technology, which wicks away sweat and moisture to keep you cool and dry.
- The Summit Run Training Pack 12 has 360-degree reflectivity, on-the-go storage access, a water bottle leash system and an athlete-tested harness to help you achieve your training goals
- Water bottles retract quickly with the simple leash system
- Breathable, cooling fabric
- FlashDry™ materials offer enhanced moisture management to help keep you comfortable
- Layered pocketing with a secure-zip pocket for streamlined organisation
- The large back pocket fits jackets and other large items and closes easily without you having to take off the pack
- The pocket above the back hem fits trekking poles to secure them while you’re running
- Secure-zip phone pocket
- 360-degree reflectivity
- Minimalist, easy-to-use, adjustable harness
- Minimalist whistle included
- Two custom 500-ml soft flasks included
- Hydration-bladder compatible
Δεν υπάρχει καμία αξιολόγηση ακόμη.