The North Face Summit Superior Wind Jacket W
The North Face Summit Superior Wind Jacket W.
The super-light Summit Superior Wind Jacket harnesses WindWall™ technology to block chilly winds while letting air circulate through the perforations along the back. When the sun comes out, the jacket can be stowed in the power-mesh pocket inside the hood. It even has a hand strap, allowing you to carry it while you reach for peak performance. Summit Series™ layers all work together for optimum performance in terms of breathability, insulation, weather resistance and moisture management.
- Elastic-bound three-piece hood
- Stows in a power-mesh pocket inside the hood that has a hand strap for easy carrying
- Engineered perforations along the centre back for added breathability
- Exposed, reverse-coil centre front zip with a semi-locking slider to reduce zip bounce while you’re running
- Externally-accessed hem shock cord with cord locks for easy adjustability on the fly
- Elastic-bound cuffs with a low-profile thumb loop
- Reflective heat transfer logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder