The North Face Vectiv™ Enduris III Trail W
The North Face Vectiv™ Enduris III Trail W.
Combining a 3D dual-density footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy on the trail. And for the Enduris, this translates to the most supportive in our ultra-distance trail running range. Highly cushioned and highly stable, the updated VECTIV™ Enduris III harnesses VECTIV™ 2.0 technology to help you achieve your next PR. There are tongue wings to reduce slippage, improve the fit and increase step-in comfort. The lightweight and responsive midsole helps increase speed with every step.
- UPPER: Protective, durable 3D-printed upper
- Tongue wings are designed to reduce slippage and enhance the step-in comfort and fit
- Made on an updated D-width last that accommodates a broad set of consumer foot shapes
- SOLE UNIT: VECTIV™ 2.0 rockered midsole offers a forked heel and forefoot 3D TPU plate for increased lateral stability
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Lightweight and responsive dual-density midsole
- 31 mm/25 mm stack height
- Surface CTRL™ rubber outsole with 3.5 mm lugs