The North Face Vectiv™ Infinite II Trail W
The North Face Vectiv™ Infinite II Trail W.
Combining a 3D dual-density Pebax® footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy on the trail. And in the Infinites, this translates as the perfect balance of responsiveness and support in ultra-distance trail running shoes. The soft-ground design delivers high-level traction on extremely technical terrain. The tongue wings reduce slippage while enhancing the step-in comfort and fit. And our updated D-width last accommodates a broad set of consumer foot shapes. Compared to the original, our Infinite II Trail Running Shoes have a 10 mm greater toe spring, 1 mm more cushion, and 1 mm greater lug depth for better traction on rocky trails. All this means you’ll be fully supported while the rockered midsoles propel you into your next gait cycle.
- UPPER: Tongue wings to reduce slippage and enhance the step-in comfort and fit
- Made on an updated D-width last that accommodates a broad set of consumer foot shapes
- SOLE UNIT: VECTIV™ 2.0 rockered midsole offers a forked heel and forefoot and a TPU plate for increased lateral displacement and stability
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Plush, premium-EVA midsole with a 6 mm high-rebound Pebax® drop-in insert at the forefoot
- 10 mm greater toe spring than the original VECTIV™ Infinite
- 28 mm/22 mm stack height and a 6 mm offset
- Surface CTRL™ rubber outsole with 5 mm lugs and a soft-ground design for high-level traction on extremely technical terrain
- Midsole has 1 mm more cushion and outsole has 1 mm greater lug depth than the S21 version
Δεν υπάρχει καμία αξιολόγηση ακόμη.